Navratan korma is a mughlai dish.It made with 9 main ingredients. Navratan korma is a mix veg curry. It's taste is little big sweet and creamy. Adding cashew nuts, cream and other spices makes the peas curry delicious and creamy.
How to make
• Heat water in a pan and add 1 tsp salt in it.
• Add carrot, potato and french beans in hot water, boil it in slow medium flame for 1 minute.
• Then add cauliflower and green peas in hot water after 1 minute.
• Boil again for 2-3 minutes in slow medium flame.
• After 3 minutes strain all vegetables and pour it in cold water.
• Leave vegetables for 2-3 minutes in cold water, then take vegetable in a strainer.
Masala gravy making :
• Boil 1 glass water in a pan for masala making.
• Add 3 medium size onion pieces and 20-25 cashew nuts in hot water.
• Boil it till onion looks transparent.
• After comes to room temperature take onion and cashew nuts in a blender jar.
• Add 1 inch Ginger pieces and 2 garlic cloves in it.
• Blended and make a fine paste.
• Heat refined oil or ghee in a pan, add 25-30 cashew nuts in it.
• Fry it till cashew nuts comes to light golden brown colour.
• Fry makhani in same oil till it become crispy.
• It takes 2 minutes for frying makhani.
Method for making korma :
• Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan, add half boiled vegetables in hot oil.
• Stir it for 2 minutes without cover.
• Frying vegetables are important because it gives a delicious taste to the curry.
• After 2 minutes close the flame and transfer the fried vegetables in another pan.
• Take 2 tbsp clarified butter in pan.
• Add 2 bay leaves and 2 red chilli in hot clarified butter.
• You can also add green chilli as per your taste.
• Then add shahi jeera 1 tsp, 3 Green cardamom, 3 clove, 2 cinnamon sticks in hot clarified butter.
• Stir it for some second.
• Then add onion, cashew nuts paste And ½ tsp salt in it.
• Cook masala mix for 3 minutes in slow medium flame till masala perfectly cook and become thick.
• Then add mushroom, corn and salt as per taste.
• Mix it properly and cover in slow flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
• Then add all fried vegetables with masala.
• Mix all vegetables and masala properly.
•Add one glass water and salt and 1 tsp black pepper powder.
• Mix all ingredients properly, cover it for 2 minutes in medium flame.
• After 2 minutes add paneer pieces, Makhni and cashew nuts.
• Mix all ingredients properly.
• Navratan korma is little bit sweet in taste
• So add ½ tsp sugar and ½ cup fresh cream in vegetable.
• Mix all ingredients.
• Take it in a bowl for serving.
• Garnish with cashew nut, fresh cream and coriander leaves.
• Navratan Korma is ready for serving.
• We can serve it with roti, paratha, naan, chapati or rice.
Watch video :