This is the recipe of a healthy breakfast. If you want to make some new then must try this recipe. It is a recipe made with wheat flour and tomato. Adding some spices makes this steam breakfast delicious and mouth watering. It is a steamed food recipe. If you are health conscious then must try the recipe. If you don't like steamed wheat flour then don't try this.
Sunday, 5 July 2020
Aate se bani hui healthy nashta-Wheat flour steamed breakfast
• 1 bowl wheat flour
• 1 tsp salt
• ½ tsp roasted cumin powder
• ⅓ tsp chilli powder
• ½ tsp grated ginger
• 1 tsp semolina
• pinch of baking soda
• 2 tomato
• 1 inch piece ginger
• 2 green chilli
• ½ tsp mustard seeds
• ½ tsp cumin seeds
• 10-12 curry leaves
• 2 medium size onion
• ½ tsp turmeric powder
• ½ tsp chilli powder
• 1 tsp sambar masala powder
• salt as per taste
• Take 1 bowl wheat flour,1 tsp salt, ½ tsp roasted cumin powder, ½ tsp red chilli powder, ½ tsp grated ginger, 1 tsp semolina and pinch of baking soda in a plate.
• Mix all ingredients properly.
• Add water step by step and make dough with it.
• The dough should be in normal roti dough consistency.
• Knead it properly.
• After 2 minutes divide the dough in some parts.
• Make all dough in oval shape.
• Cut it in pieces and
• Heat two glass water in a pan, add 1 tsp salt in water.
• Add 1 tsp refined oil and add all oval shaped dough pieces in boiled water.
• Cover it and boil in slow video flame.
• After 2 minutes check it, again cover it for 2-3 minutes.
• It takes 5-6 minutes for properly steamed.
• Then close the flame and cool it.
• Take 2 tomato, 1 inch piece ginger and 2 green chilli in a blender jar, blend it and make it smooth.
• After blending take the masala paste in a bowl.
• After comes steamed wheat flour dough in room temperature, cut it in pieces.
• One thing to be noticed, if you don't like steamed wheat flour then don't try it.
• Cut it in semicircle.
• Then take 2 tsp refined oil in a pan and heat it.
• Add cumin and mustard seeds 1 tsp, 10-12 curry leaves in hot oil.
• Add small pieces of 2 onion in it.
• Cook it till it turns to light golden brown colour
• It takes 2 minutes for cook onion.
• When onion change it's colour add tomato gravy, salt, ½ tsp turmeric powder, ½ tsp red chilli powder, 1 tbsp sambar masala powder in it.
• Cook it for 3 to 4 minutes in slow medium flame.
• After 4 minutes when the masala become thick, add 1 glass water in it.
• Add salt as per taste.
• When gravy started boiling add steamed dough pieces in gravy.
• Cook for 2 to 3 minutes in slow medium flame till gravy comes to thick consistency.
• Then close the flame, add coriander leave and mix it properly.
• Take it in a plate.
• Garnish with coriander leaves.
• Wheat flour breakfast is ready for serving.