For sugar syrup :2 cup sugar
2 cup water
½ tsp green cardamom powder
How to make :• Take 2 cup sugar and 2 cup water in a pan.
• Heat it till it started boiling.
• Boil sugar syrup for 2 minute.
• After 2 minutes add green cardamom powder in sugar syrup and mix it properly.
• Now sugar syrup is ready, cover it and keep aside.
For stuffing :½ bowl small pieces of dry fruits
1 tsp sugar powder
5-6 saffron threads
4 tbsp milk
• Add sugar powder in dry fruits.
How to make stuffing :
•Take 2 tbsp milk and add 6-7 saffron threads in it, then keep aside it for 10 minutes. Pour saffron milk in it.
• Add 4-5 tbsp mawa and pinch of yellow food colour in it.
• Mix all ingredients properly, now stuffing is ready, keep aside.
For gulab jamun :2 cup mawa
1 cup soft paneer
1 cup refined flour
½ tsp baking powder
Oil for frying
How to make gulab jamun :• Take paneer and refined flour in a plate.
• knead it properly.
• Then add half tsp baking powder and mawa with paneer mix.
• Knead it properly till the dough become soft and properly mixed.
• Then makes small balls in dough.
• At first make it in round shape.
• Then flattened it in your hand.
• Make all the Gulab jamun in same process.
• For frying Gulab jamun heat oil or ghee in medium flame.
• We need lukewarm oil for frying Gulab jamun don't heat oil too much.
• After 2 minute change the side of the gulab jamun.
• Fry Gulab jamun till it turns to dark golden brown colour.
• When it change it's colour take it from oil and pour it in lukewarm sugar syrup.
• Deep it for half an hour in sugar syrup.
• After half an hour take gulab jamun in a plate.
• Cut each gulab jamun in 2 pieces.
• Then cut half gulab jamun piece in middle part.
• Add ½ tsp stuffing in middle part of each gulab jamun pieces.
• Make all the gulab jamun in same process and take it in a plate for serving.
• Now gulab jamun Cham Cham is ready.