Ingredients :2 cup refined flour
1 cup sugar powder
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp baking soda
4-5 drops vanilla essence
½ cup butter
Lukewarm milk as needed
How to make mango jelly :
4 mango pulp (1 bowl)
1 bowl water
½ bowl sugar
• Take one ball mango pulp in a pan.
• Add one bowl water in it.
• Cook it in slow medium flame and continuously stir it.
• After 3-4 minute cooking close the flame and cool it.
• After comes to room temperature use is it in cake.
Method to make cake
• Take refined flour in a bowl
How to make :
• Add sugar powder, baking powder, baking soda in it and mix it.
• Then add vanilla essence, butter and lukewarm milk step by step.
• Beat the batter properly for 2 minutes.
• Mix it till comes to batter consistency.
• Add small pieces of mango pulp and mix it.
• Preheat oven for 10 minutes in 180 degree.
• Grease baking tray with oil and add a piece of butter paper in it.
• Now pour batter in baking tray and tap it.
•Bake it for 25 minutes in 180 degree.
• When it comes to room temperature remove the butter paper.
• Cut strong part over cake.
• Add sugar syrup in cake.
• Beat whipped cream for 20-25 minutes till it become thick.
• Use large star shaped nozzle and disposable cone for icing.
• Cut the upper part of disposable cone, add cream in it.
• Cover the cake with whipped cream.
• complete the edges of the cake with whipped cream.
• Pour mango pulp over the cake.
• Keep the cake in refrigerator for 1 hour.
• After 1 hour mango pastry is ready, cut it in pieces and serve.